1 Pound Pork Sausage (or bacon cooked and crumbled)
1 (8 ounce) package of refrigerated crescent rolls
8 large eggs, beaten
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1. Preaheat over to 325 degrees.
2. Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until brown. Drain. Crumble. Set aside.
3. Lightly grease or spray 9x13 baking dish.
4. Line bottom of baking dish with crescent roll dough (roll out and piece together on bottom of dish ), and sprinkle with crumbled sausage. In a large bowl combine beaten eggs and both cheeses. Season the mixture with the oregano. Pour over sausage and crescent rolls.
5. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a clean knife inserted comes out clean.